Skeptical about how Apple Cider Vinegar can rescue you from those ugly warts? We thought so, which is why we’ve come with a comprehensive post to put an end to all your doubts. Read on to find out how to remove warts with apple cider vinegar.
How To Remove Warts
The Five Day Challenge
Say goodbye to your warts in just five days. The key is to follow the steps carefully, lest you end up in a worse situation than you began with. Take up this challenge and get an answer to the most asked question – how to remove warts.
For this remedy, you will need the following
- Apple cider vinegar- For best results, opt for 100% organic apple cider vinegar.
- Cotton balls- Preferably sterile cotton balls to avoid the possibility of an infection.
- Band aids- A couple should be enough.
- Petroleum Jelly- Vaseline.
Follow these steps with utmost caution:
- Firstly, you begin by filing down the wart in its entirety with a pumice stone or an emery board. Ensure that you carefully clean the wart and the areas surrounding it. Try not to damage the skin surrounding the wart. Failing to do so will cause the wart to spread to the healthy areas of your skin as well.
- Apply a generous coat of petroleum jelly to the skin surrounding the wart. This is done because the Apple Cider Vinegar burns the skin. Vaseline will help preventing that.
- Add quite a few drops of apple cider vinegar to a cotton ball. Ensure that the cotton ball is completely soaked in so you have enough to break down the tough layer surrounding the wart. Larger warts require more amounts of apple cider vinegar, so don’t hold back on anything.
- Place the soaked cotton ball on the wart, ensuring that the wart soaks in on the apple cider vinegar. This will break down the wart, so if you feel like the cotton ball isn’t wet enough, add a few more drops of the vinegar.
- Cover the entire wart with the cotton ball. Depending on the size of the wart, pick the size of the cotton ball.
- In order to keep the cotton ball in tact, make use of a band aid. You may also use duct tape if a band aid is not in your disposition. Again, size plays a key role in determining which to use. Larger warts come off faster with duct tape.
- Overnight the cotton ball can be left on the wart, or at all times if possible. The longer you keep it on, the more effective it is going to be.
- Follow this process up, until the entire wart is gone, which shouldn’t take more than 5 days.
Once you continue this process, you will notice that the wart will turn black. Eventually, it will dry up and you will be able to peel it off. In most cases, you will have no scars left on the surface of your skin once the wart peels off. Excessively sensitive skin might need to turn to tea tree oil instead of apple cider vinegar.
Now stop searching ‘how to stop warts’ again and again, start working on this method. This will nip those ugly and unwanted warts from root.