Howdy, partner! My name is David and you’ve come to the right place for genital warts treatment reviews! As a community, members have contributed to our growing bank of resources which are happy to share.
If you have tried a certain product (even if it’s already on the list), feel free to write a review for everyone to see. You don’t have to include any personal information if you don’t want to but we all would love to hear your testimony. Did something not work? Post it up! Warn others about how crappy of a product it is. Don’t let others fall for the same scam that you did.
The Most Popular Genital Warts Treatments List
We have compiled a short list of reviews regarding the most popular genital warts treatments available for sale. The following treatment reviews were submitted by visitors to this website who have purchased and tried the product. If you’ve been thinking about giving an unfamiliar treatment or medication a try, be sure to check these out.
Homeopathic treatments like Wartrol are a popular alternative to prescriptions
We’re proud to have an extensive database of genital warts information and publications hosted on our website. You can find the full list of resources on your resources page but here’s a quick list of the most popular ones that you might be interested in reading…
Most Read HPV Resources
User submitted reviews will be reviewed and posted as soon as they are deemed appropriate. As of right now, we do not publicly display pictures of genital warts due to their graphic nature. However, this is likely to change in the future and we welcome your pictures attached to your treatment reviews. Privacy is our top priority and you will never be identified unless you specifically request to be.
What You Need To Know About Genital Warts Treatments
Genital warts treatments come in all shapes and sizes nowadays. You can go so many different routes with treatment plans but it seems like most people first start off with going to their doctor. Whether or not it’s a good starting place is questionable (more on this later).
Doctors usually prescribe one of two prescription genital warts treatments — Aldara or Condylox. Both treatments require topical application and many users have experienced a painful burning sensation or rash after using the treatment for the first time. Because of this, combined with the fact that they are rather expensive, most people with genital warts tend to seek other methods of treatment. The most popular method of treatment after prescription treatments is homeopathic medications which are capable of being an effective alternative if the instructions are followed.
Homeopathic treatments are a popular alternative to prescriptions like Aldara or Condylox.
The problem with using a homeopathic treatment is 1) not following the instructions properly and 2) finding one that isn’t a scam. Many users have reported getting scammed by buying homeopathic genital warts treatments online. Fortunately, the BBB and FDA are very good at shutting down these internet scam websites.
It is recommended that you stick with one of the more popular genital warts treatments if you decide to try out the homeopathic treatments.
Treating genital warts on a young teen is a delicate process since the prescriptions aren’t designed for children and adverse side effects may appear more prevalently. The average age of a visitor to this site is 26.
Since we have redesigned our website, our genital warts treatment reviews database has been completely reset and we’re looking for new ones.
The most popular treatment out there right now that we want people to review is called Wartrol. So far users have reported favorable results with only a few saying the product didn’t work properly. Attention current Wartrol users: If you are using Wartrol and not seeing favorable results within two months, you should contact the Wartrol customer support line and request a refund or product replacement. We believe that Wartrol may not work for everyone depending on certain genetic traits or diet habits. If you think this is true in your case, you should request a refund and get your money back.
Getting Scammed Online
Making purchases online has long been a scary process for many consumers around the world. In today’s unpredictable and corrupt world, hackers, scammers, and lowlifes hide in the shadows of the internet. It’s unfortunate but many of these scammers take advantage of unsuspecting HPV victims.
You can avoid the majority of scams on the internet by using common sense. Here are some helpful tips that can minimize your chances of being attacked by a scammer.
- You should never open or read unsolicited email offers (SPAM). These emails are often laced with viruses and trojans which can infect your computer and compromise your security online. These emails usually claim to sell prescription pills or adult products. Most email providers are fairly good at catching SPAM and will delete any unsafe messages but some emails occasionally get through the filters. You should always delete these messages.
- Do not believe claims that are too good to be true. This is where common sense comes into play. It is important to remember that genital warts is an incurable disease and no treatment should ever claim to cure the virus entirely. Genital wart treatments can only make the warts go away quickly and minimize the frequency of your outbreaks. Its unfortunate, but you should never expect anything more. Beware of deceptive marketing techniques.
- Never give away personal information to a website that looks suspicious. Typically, sharing your name and email address are considered safe practices but any website that requests your social security number or email password is a disaster waiting to happen.
- Avoid anonymous sellers (like those on ebay or craigslist). The problem with buying an item on an auction site like ebay or craigslist is that you never know who you’re dealing with on the other side of the transaction. Checking up on the seller by viewing feedback is crucial to remaining safe and scam free online. Genital warts treatments are rarely sold on these auction sites but you should never buy from them if you see one listed.
- Deal with reputable merchants. Merchants like Wartrol or Dermasil have a long history in business and have hundreds of thousands of customers that can vouch for them over the years. You should avoid new and non-reputable companies as much as possible as they have the highest probability of being run by a fly-by-night scammer who will steal your money and run.
Looking for Guarantees on HPV Treatments
Another important thing you should look for when buying a genital warts treatment online is whether or not the website offers a guarantee on their product. One advantage to buying a treatment online instead of using a prescription treatment is that many more online treatments offer strong money-back guarantees than their prescription counterparts.
The medical industry has to be one of the most greediest industries in the world. There’s a reason why doctors get paid so much and it’s not because they do a lot of hard work. Greed runs the pharmaceutical marketplace and you will almost never find a prescription that will give you a full refund if it doesn’t work. This is especially true with Condylox and Aldara.
Free Trial Offers
One plus side to using a prescription genital warts treatment is that your doctor will usually be prepared to offer you a small sample of Condylox or Aldara for free – no strings attached.
While this might seem like a good thing, it’s really nothing to get excited over. Why? Because no genital warts treatment you will ever find can fully remove your warts in less than a week. This includes the expensive prescription ones so you will always be back the next week asking for more (at a huge cost). This is a dirty trick that makes doctors so much money. The first one is always on the house...
Genital Warts Treatments Coupon
Finding a coupon for an effective genital warts treatment on the internet is not a common occurrence and you will be very unlikely to find anything. We communicate regularly with all the major HPV treatment companies and are authorized to give you the lowest prices on the net. If we receive a coupon code, you will be the first to know. You can sign up for our mailing list if you want to be notified of special offers and deals. We won’t bother you with unwanted emails; only the very best of the infrequent deals.
Once we get a few different treatments up and reviewed, we will put them side-by-side and open up the forum for debates and compare/contrast arguments between products. Please check back frequently as we plan to make this change in the next couple months and definitely before Summer 2011.
This is an active community and we appreciate all forms of contact. You can find our contact information here. Our treatment review specialist is named David and you can ask him any questions you may have by leaving a comment below or by sending him an email.